Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacations, delays and other stuff

First off, I do apologize for the lack of posting lately. Totally my fault (as if it would be anyone else's). Basically, after nine months of Blackest Night-related annotations, my brain was a little bit friend, and I needed a few weeks to recharge my batteries.

(I was also busy at work for one week, and then took a long-delayed vacation/honeymoon with my wife, but that's neither here nor there at the moment...)

Anyway, my current plan with this site is to do my regular annotations for the biweekly Brightest Day and Justice League: Generation Lost series, and write monthly recaps for the Brightest Day-related issues. That's the plan. My plans usually go off-track about five minutes into them, so we shall see how it all pans out. Since I have a few hours of free time coming my way soon, I should have a few postings up by the end of the weekend.

The other important bit of information that I want to share is that I recently recorded a podcast with Comic Related's Chuck Moore, where we basically just shoot the breeze about comics for around forty minutes or so. It was a lot of fun, and I thank Chuck for his time. Head on over and check it out here.

Thanks again! Come back soon!