Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SECTION 13 Page 1

So this is something a little bit different than usual.  I was cleaning out some old files and came across an 11-page comic book story I wrote a few years back that I was going to submit for an anthology or somewhat.  I even had the whole thing pencilled, inked and lettered but I ended up not sending it in; if I recall, the artist took a little too long and the deadline passed by.  In any event, it's a fun little action-adventure-spy tale with some witty dialogue and a few entertaining fight sequences.  It's not Hamlet, but, then again, who needs another story about a crazy prince, am I right?  So, in an effort to inspire myself (and, perhaps, get someone to notice my utter brilliance) I am going to be posting one or two pages from this story every week, just for fun.  Please enjoy...