Monday, April 22, 2013

Everything...Must...Go!

So, here's the deal...

I have too many comic books.

Now, in all honesty, I think that this statement is ridiculous.  How can anyone have "too many" comics.  Really, it's just preposterous.

Unfortunately, it's also true.  I have too many for my living space, and I really need to unload some of them.  I have around 700-800 individual issues that have been marked for sale, and I'm hitting eBay big-time to do so.

So, please, I implore you, if you're in the market for some used comic books, some in wonderful condition, and others in almost-wonderful condition, then click on the link here.  It will take you to my eBay listings page, which I will be updating at least once or twice a week for the foreseeable future.  Everything from recent titles to random four-issue mini-series from the 1980s can be found there.  Some classic stories, hidden gems, and others are just all-around fun stories.  So please, do yourself (and me, I might add) a favor and check it out.  I offer low starting prices and reasonable shipping.  And if you have a question about the books, feel free to drop me a line.

Just so you can see the utter chaos my office has become, take a look at this...



See anything you like?

Also, if you happen to like chess, I have a glass chess board up for auction this week as well...

Thanks!